Friday 12 October 2012

Stampendous - Trim tree kiddos

Good afternoon all.its a bit chilly today and i need to top the gas meter up so i`ll share this card with you first and then go and get it done so i can cook our tea.lol.
Today i am using the Stampendous cling stamp - Trim tree kiddos.
I also added lots of Stardust stickles.
Gorgeous image isn`t it.I used aqua card, scalloped card blank.Stickle stardust.Promarkers and Flexmarkers.All other stuff is from my stash.

Close up of the image for you.
I think this stamp will look fab in any colour.

And a sideways view.
Do pop in to see Sue as there is always lots of new products in to tempt you.
Hugs Nic.xxx

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great layout.xxx

Unknown said...

wow stunning card..love his hat they still remind me of noddy lol!!!! fabulous work hunnie hugs sassyxxxxxxxx