Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wild rose studio - Bella and pot

Good morning all.I hope you are all well.At least it is dry here this morning,make a change for the heavy rain yesterday,
For todays card i have used the adorable sweet Bella and Pot from Wild Rose studio.
As you can see i went mad with the embellies.lol

I have used promarkers and flexmarkers to  colour sweet bella.A mix of embellies,some from sue and some from my stash.
I used the snowriter and glamour dust from sue and i went a bit ott with them.This card really sparkle irl.

a close up of bella for you.

And a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by.
A shout out too that me and Sue will be at the Guild Hall in Cheadle this Sunday 9th December.
open 10am till 2pm and this is also the last monthly fair.
We are unsure at the moment but we do know that the fairs next year will not be every month so if you are after something specific this wil be your last chance to buy :D
We hope to see you there.
Hugs Nic.xxx

No comments: