Tuesday 19 March 2013

Woodware 18th and 21st stamps.

    
Good evening.I am back as promised with 2 cards using some of the new products Sue has had in the shop.
These cards are using the new Woodware clear stamps.
For my first card i have used the 18th birthday stamp and made this one for a male.
 I stamped out the numbers and then coloured them with promarkers.I cut them out so i could raise them with foam pads.
Paper is from my stash and i have cut the arrows from black card and then just added a bit of doodling.
close up.
and a sideways view.
 
For my 2nd card i have used the Woodware 21st stamp and made this one for a female.
I paper pieced the number this time and raised the number 1 on foam pads.
I have also used one the gorgeous pretty flowers from the Hobbyhouse which Sue has had in the shop too.
a close up.
And a sideways view.
Thanks for looking, i will be back in a couple of days with 2 more cards this time using  the fabulous pre coloured toppers.
Do pop in and see Sue,i  have a feeling these new products will sell fast.
Hugs Nic.xx


1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are brilliant!!!
Kevin xx