Sunday 2 June 2013

Stampendous vase bouquet

 Good morning all.I hope you are all seeing some sun this morning.My washing is blowing lovely on the line.Today I have this fabulous Stampendous Vase Bouquet stamp to share with you.This is a large cling stamp and its stamps beautifully.I do love Stampendous cling stamps.
Products used are:
White card
Papers were freebies
Ribbon and Pearl
Inkylicious sentiment
Stampendous Vase Bouquet cling stamp
Pro/flexmarkers
White gel pen
Sue has now got some Sakura white gel pens in stock and they are the best white gel pen I have tried.

I have used the white gel pen on the tips of the rose petals.Also you can use a white gel pen where you want lighter areas as when you colour over where you have used the white pen it will repel your pro/flexmarker ink.

And a sideways view.
A beautiful stamp isn`t it and you could use it for lots of different occasions.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.xx
 

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card, I like the image the fabulous colouring and the ribbon.
Kevin xx