Tuesday 18 September 2012

Stampendous - Snowbird

Good morning all.I hope you are having sunshine where you are this morning.Sue has had new goodies in the shop again.I think i need barring from the shop.lol
Today i am sharing one of the Stampendous stamps that Sue has had in (not sure how many are left).
I am using the lovely snowbird, which is a cling stamp.These stamps stamp beautifully and very crisp.
So here is my card:
Gorgeous stamp isn`t it.
I have coloured him in with promarkers and flexmarkers.
Papers are from my stash and i have used the cheery lynn fanciful flourish and glossy accents and snowtex which i sprinkled with glamour dust.
 

A close up

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by :D
Hugs Nic.xx

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card, I love the robin, the swirls and the papers.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

ow another little beauty love that birdie hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy Lyles said...

Saw this on pinterest - absolutely lovely!!!

Sarah - Crea S said...

What a fabulous card! Love the colors you've used. And snowbird is beautifully colored! Any tips?
I just bought this sweetie myself soo...
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be