Tuesday 11 September 2012

Stampendous steampunk owl

Good morning all.I have a card to share today using the of the new Stampendous cling stamps that Sue has had in the shop.I am not sure how many are left though.I have used the fabulous Steampunk owl.Great for those male cards.
I went to town on the distressing, i used black card, papers and sentiment are from my stash.
Sizzix cogs die,metallic wax, go create circle die and promarkers and flexmarkers.

A close up of mr owl ,isn`t he fab.

And a sideways view.
Thanks for looking and a quick shout out that me and Sue will be at the Guild Hall in Cheadle this Sunday the 16th September for the craft fair.The time is 10am till 2pm and there is always plenty of bargains to be had.We would love to see you there.
Hugs Nic.xx
 

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous Coops,what a great image,love the cogs too.xxx

Dortesjs said...

great owl, beautiful card Coops

Stampendous said...

Terrific job coloring. What a fantastic card you've created! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope it's ok if we pin it on our Pinterest board!