Saturday 25 May 2013

Hobby House Pre coloured toppers

Good evening all.I hope you have all had some sunshine today. Its been lovely here.
Fingers crossed we have a nice Bank Holiday.
I have one of the Hobby House pre coloured toppers today.Sue has had new ones in yesterday and they are all new designs, also some pearls and roses also from Hobby House. 
I used a Go create die to create my circular base, First edition papers.
Ribbon is recycled.Rose is from Sue and other stuff from my stash.

I added a little blue chalk around the image and added stickles to one of the balloons.

And a sideways view,
These make great quick cards if you are pushed for time or you just want a change from colouring.
Do pop in and see the new designs, they are gorgeous :D
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Nic.xx


No comments: