Monday 20 May 2013

Inkylicious Butterflies

Good evening all.I hope you are all well.Today I have this card to share with you using the Inkylicous butterfly stamps.I love these stamps because they are clear you can see where you are stamping and they stamp perfect every time.
I stamped the butterflies on to patterned paper and then sprayed them with sparkle and shine spray.

Products from Sue`s are:
Cream card
Marianne designs die
Embossing folder
Lace
Distress ink
Sparkle and shine spray
Pearls.
Inkylicious butterflies
Close up of the butterflies.
 
And a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by, oooooooo and Sue has had some more new goodies in, fab lady stamps and floral stamps,
Hugs Nic.xx

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorgeous darl... I love everything... the papers... the butterflies... the die... am loving the distressing too... wish I could get mine to look like that lol

Am confused... is ya name Nic or Sue?? lol ya signed off with 'Nicxx' on ya post... but it says 'Sue xx' on the message window LMAO

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

hiya ang, yep I`m Nic aka Coops and I do all the posts for Sue on her store blog.lol :D

xx coops xx