Friday 23 September 2011

mo manning clear stamps, new designs in stock and fleximarker too :D

Good afternoon all.DT member nic here.
i have a clean and simple card to share with you today using the gorgeous fairy kiki mo manning clear stamp.
also very exciting for me is that sue has had the new flexmarkers in stock from letraset.she has all the new 6 packs available which include some beautiful pastel colours and the brush nib on these pens are fantastic, they are a must for the promarker fan (me,me,me )
also in stock are new embossing folders and cutting dies.christmas stamps and papers and new edger punches.
oooo there is certainly lots to test your budget but as always stock doesn`t stay on the shelfs long so do pop in and see what is new.
so on to my card.

 products used are:
white pearl card
crafts too embossing folder
stickles - stardust
personal impressions sentiment
mo manning clear stamp - fairy kiki
pearls are from my stash
promarkers and fleximarkers
blue chalk

promarkers and flexmarker used are:
light fawn(FM),blush,sunkissed pink,coral
pink pearl(FM),cerise,shocking pink(FM)
chantreuse(FM),forest green

ain`t she a sweetie and the new flexmarkers blend like a dream and work fantastic with your promarkers and in my opinion enchance the blending abilities.
thank you so much for popping by and do pop in and see sue.

luv nic aka coops xx

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

An adorable card, I like the image, fab colouring as always, and the embossing is lovely.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, lovely colouring and layout. I love the embossed panel :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nic love the image of Mo's and colur's are beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarpreet said...

such a beautiful card, sorry have not been to your blog for a while, if it is not my leg, it is something else, hope all is well. -

In my opinion the flexmarkers are promarkers version of copic markers. But they are fanastic. they need to bring out more colours.