Sunday 7 July 2013

Inkylicious - Wedding

Good morning all. Its hot, hot, hot this morning.I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.I shall be stationed in front of the tv this afternoon for the tennis :D
So on to my card for today using the fabulous Inkylicious wedding script stamp.I love this stamp and Sue has just had in some new Inkylicious stamps, they are fab.Watch out for some samples soon.
 
I have used the Inkylicious stamp on a Spellbnders floral oval.
Lots of roses and fab pearl swirls.
Buttons are my own and then a bit of white twine and Wild rose studio papers all available from Sue.
A little Distress ink around the edges and job done.
This is on display in the shop window if you want a good peek.
 
Close up of the verse.

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs Nic.xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card hugs sassy x

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card coops, and a beautiful frame for the sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

maggie said...

beautiful card x