Monday 1 July 2013

Stampendous - Seed Packet

Good morning all. Lovely weather this morning so make the most.
Today I have a card for you using one of the Stampendous cling stamps, this one is Seed Packet.
I love it, Stampndous stamps stamp beautiful and I love the vintage design of this stamp.
Products used are:
First edition papers
Roses
Lace
Pearls swirls
Spellbinders floral oval
Stamendous stamp
Promarkers and Flexmarkers

I coloured the image and then scrunched it up and roughed it with a bit of sandpaper.

And a sideways view.
This is on display at Sue`s if you want to see it.
Sue also has some fabulous Woodware sentiment stamps in, I will share one with you soon and also some new Inkylicious stamps will be in stock soon too.
Hugs Nic.xx


2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful, I like the floral image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

maggie said...

another lovely card x