Friday 26 July 2013

Woodware - Yet to come

Good afternoon all.Its nice weather again here in Staffs today, I am planning on a day out tomorrow before I go back to work on Monday.
So on to my card which is using the Woodware clear stamp - Yet to come.
I love these sentiment stamps, I think they are great for adult cards and also if you don`t like character images.
This is one I made by request so this one you won`t see in the shop.
 
Products used are:
Woodware stamp - yet to come
Spellbinders oval die
Hobbyhouse roses
Buttons and white stamp
Pearl swirls and larger pearls
Papers are some Paper Cellar ones Sue has in stock.

A close up.

And a sideways view.
You will be seeing more cards in this style yet as its a style I really like at the moment :D
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Nic.xx


3 comments:

tilly said...

I am loving the sentiment cards at the mo...... sent for a couple this morning lol
Tilly

Squirrel x said...

Loving this Nic (love Woodware stamps anyway) - fabulous statement card. Can't wait to see more, bring 'em on girl! Hugs Sxx

Cazzy said...

That is a great sentiment, and the card is lovely Nic.